Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

A few projects

Bean cans covered with scrapbook paper
I made these using scrap booking paper. I just wrapped it around the cans and taped/glued the loose ends. I think that a hot glue gun would work best but I don't have access to one right now, so I just had to make do. I got this idea from pinterest and this blog. She used pringles cans to be ruler holders, which I plan to do eventually too, but for now my short cans will work for pencils, markers, anything really! :)

Pom Flowers
I am going to make a bunch of these pom flowers and hang them from the ceiling using ribbon and paper clips. These are SUPER easy to make. I am NOT artsy at all and was able to make these look really good. I would give you step by step directions, but Design Dazzle has already done an excellent job of giving these directions, so just check this blog for great directions and step by step pictures as well.

Sterlite Drawers fancied up

I got this idea from Kinder-Craze, I would also provide step by step directions for this, but she does a great job with a video that takes you through the step by step process. It is a fun way to dress up your sterlite drawers and make them look cute rather than simply useful! :) I got this paper at Pat Catan's it is the pocket full of posies pack.
Anyway, these are three of my recent creations that I am very proud of because I am not artsy and have pulled these things off thanks to PINTEREST! I love PINTEREST!

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for more new ideas... I am going to attempt to make crate chairs this week with my hubby's help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I'd LOVE to hear from you! :)